Tuesday, 30 December 2014

New blog

Hello!

How are you all? 
Sorry for the year long break - but I am back - but not here! 
I have started a new blog and will start blogging in the new year. 
If you would like to head on over to my new blog & subscribe that would be wonderful. It can be found at http://modernwifelife31.blogspot.com.au/ 

I have also started an instagram account and a twitter if you wish to follow those to keep up to date with new posts & happenings! 
Instagram; Modernwifelife31
Twitter; Modernwifelife3
Facebook; Is still the old "Bella In Bindyland' one but the name change is coming soon!

I will post updates, a bit of an explanation to why I "disappeared", the reason for the blog change and more in the new year, so make sure you connect somehow so you don't miss out!

I've missed this!! Talk soon!! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love hearing from my readers... :)