Thursday, 25 April 2013

Confirming our exciting news!

Hey everyone!!
Ok, so continuing on from my last post which was an announcement from the furbabies (if you haven't read it, check it out HERE) I should probably explain things a little further...
If you guessed Duke, Mishka, Daisy & Spook were announcing that Trent & I are expecting our first baby, you are right!! 
YAY - I am pregnant & we really couldn't be more excited.
I filmed a video announcing our exciting news; 

This is a very exciting and positive time for not only Trent & I but also our families. We all couldn't be happier... 
Introducing you all to baby Rexy!! 
I will be back in a day or 2 with more details and my first 'pregnancy vlog', I can't wait to start sharing this exciting time in our lives with you all... 
post signature

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Such lovely news for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I am so excited to read and watch all about your journey! Im so glad you are blogging and you tubing again! But visits are a must ASAP! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations again. I'm heading in to my 3rd trimester very soon. I can't wait to meet out little man

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, I love hearing from my readers... :)