Monday, 10 December 2012

Music Monday #5 {Better Dig Two}

Hey everyone!
I know I haven't done a 'Music Monday' in a while but I have to share this new song that I have been obsessed with this week. 

This song is awesome, it sounds amazing in my car with the volume turned all the way up! (Thankfully Trent doesn't read the blog or I could be in trouble for that - haha!)
I really love the lyrics to this song, they are very relatable to me. It is kind of like a modern country love song with a dark side. I would never be able to live without my Trent, so I love this song... 
The Band Perry is an amazing band and I'm yet to hear a song by them that I don't love! If you haven't heard any of their music I suggest you check them out now! 

If you want to join in on 'Music Monday' please leave your blog link in the comments below so I can check it out & feel free to use the button below :)

I hope you enjoyed this post and love this song as much as I do...
Love you all.
XoXo.
B.

1 comment:

  1. I think I have been on the internet too much! The other night I had a dream that me and you where going on a road trip! We were in a VW bus, then on a freight train as we were touring Seattle Washington! CRAZY, I know! Just thought I would share! It made me smile!


    Brooke

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, I love hearing from my readers... :)