Thursday, 15 November 2012

Trent's Christmas Party 2012...

Hey everyone!
I am so sorry I've been absent for over a week, I just had to take some time off. Trent & I dealt with a pretty sad personal issue last week, it was hard, there were a lot of tears but we are doing ok, we will eventually be fine! (The issue is nothing to do with anything Trent & I did, our relationship is very strong & we are fine and very much in love, just wanted to point that out & squish any possibilities of rumours seeing as how some people love to manipulate my words & create tall tales about me). 
I have tried to write in the past week, but I've had no words. But that's that, I just wanted to explain my absence briefly to you. One day I am sure I will explain this situation further, but not right now... 
So last Friday was an exceptionally hard day, but it was also the day of Trent's works Christmas party. I still wanted to go, Trent works very, very hard and deserved a fun night out with his work mates, so we got prettied up & went. It turned out to be a really nice evening.
I am sorry I didn't do an 'outfit of the night' video, it was a really nice outfit, but the last thing I felt like doing was filming, so sorry about that!
But we did get a few quick photos taken, so here they are;
Trent and I before we left for the evening...
My top is from Kitten D'amour & I wore it for our engagement 3 years ago. :) I paired it with my Guess Jeans and Peeptoe Heels. 
Trent and I enjoying our evening. 
It was great to spend a night out with Trent & the lovely event helped briefly distract us from reality...
Thanks for reading & also being patient while I was absent...
Love you all.
XoXo.
B.

7 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about that! But you are so strong!

    And you both look so lovely together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a gorgeous couple. Sorry to hear you had some troubles, hope everything is ok.

    PS: I would like to invite you to enter the inHomewares giveaway at my blog. Enter for your chance to win $50 voucher! http://www.underlockandkeyblog.com/2012/11/inhomewares-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything will be ok, thanks so much! xo

      Delete
  3. Glad your back!
    Good to have a fun night out sometimes too!


    =)


    Happy Holidays!



    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope Trent and yourself are ok!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, I love hearing from my readers... :)