Thursday, 22 November 2012

Shopping with my Mumma... {Follow me around vlog & haul video!}

On Wednesday I got to take my Mumma shopping! 
We haven't been shopping together in about month thanks to her operation! But she received the 'all clear' from her doctor to have some retail therapy so she was VERY keen to hit the shops... Well, she is a bit of a bad influence because I ended up having a bit of a shopping spree myself! 
I filmed a 'follow me around' type of vlog on this day, so if you want to see what we got up to & how great my Mum is check out the video below... (I am sorry about the crappy video quality, I was just using my iPhone 4, I get the iPhone 5 at the start of next year, if the video quality on that is just as crappy I will just buy a little 'point & shoot' type of camera to film on, it's just a bit impossible to carry around my huge Canon camera to film on... So I apologise!)

I also filmed a haul video after I got home so if you would like to see all the items I purchased check out the video below...

I hope you enjoyed these videos, let me know if you would like to see more 'follow me around' type of videos! I maybe doing 'vlogmas' in December! :)
Love you all.
XoXo.
B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love hearing from my readers... :)