Monday, 19 November 2012

My brother graduated! {2012} + OOTD video.

Hi everyone!
It's that time again here in Australia, the time schools release the graduating class out into the world... This year was a bit exciting for me, because my younger brother Lachlan was one of the graduates!  
Last Wednesday he had his senior formal (which is just like prom). He wore a suit, Trent drove him in our EK and he said his night was great...
Lachlan looking very grown up and handsome! 
Mum looks so great! After having serious surgery just a few weeks ago she still got all dressed up for Locky's formal.
Dad and Locky.
My parents & Locky.
The family... (Minus Nicole, who is in Mackay)
Lachlan, Trent & I.
Lachlan and his cat Marlin...
Lachlan arriving at his formal with his partner. (I haven't included any photos of her just because I don't really know her, but her dress was purple like his tie)
A few final photos with Lachlan before we left him to celebrate with his friends & teachers. 
Trent and I at Picnic Point. It's a beautiful view, if you are ever in Toowoomba I suggest you go check it out!
And look I filmed a video!! I know it's only a quick 'outfit of the night' video, but hey it's still something!...

On Thursday evening he had his graduation ceremony where he received his senior certificate. Mum was still a bit unwell and couldn't attend the graduation, but Dad, Trent & I went and celebrated Lachlan's success! 
I can't believe he has grown up so much!
All the senior students after singing the school song threw streamers into the crowd!
Dad, Lachlan and I. 
I couldn't be any prouder of Lachlan, it feels like just last week he started grade 1 and I was in grade 7... He has grown up into such a great young man and I know he will have a great future. Love you Locky. x
To any one else that reads my blog that graduates this year, congratulations! Finishing 12 years of schooling is quiet an accomplishment, I wish you all the very best for your future endeavours!
Love you all.
XoXo.
B.

3 comments:

  1. Your brother looks so dapper! Congrats to him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Looks like your Mom is doing well, thank goodness!

    =)


    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  3. You Must be proud!
    congrats Seinors '12

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, I love hearing from my readers... :)