Monday, 5 November 2012

'Like a bird I sing' ~ Music Monday #4

Hey everyone!
I've been fairly busy for the past few days taking care of my Mumma so I haven't had a lot of time to blog (sorry!)
I thought I would quickly jump in and feature a song I love & always makes me smile... This song is sung by Tim McGraw, I absolutely love it... I saw him live in concert with his wife Faith Hill a few months back (you can read about it HERE) I think they are both great artists and this song just makes me happy, it has that sound to it that just makes me smile and I think it's cute... (I do have a ton of other favourite Tim McGraw songs, but I will save them for another day!) 
I think this song a sweet reminder to live in the moment & cherish those that you love because you never know when you may 'fly away'... I love it, do you?
If you want to link up for 'Music Monday' please sing up below and make sure you feature my button (if you don't mind!)
Love you all.
XoXo. 
B.

3 comments:

  1. Hello hello! I sent you an email but I thought I'd comment here too. I'm suppose to send you an ornament from the swap over at Living in Yellow :) Just need your address my dear! My email is in my profile :) Sending prayers for your momma your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group?
    There's a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Cheers
    Also see my site :: stick

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, I love hearing from my readers... :)