If you are anything like me I am assuming you maybe a little behind on gift buying? Last year I created a gift guide to suggest some ideas for my readers, this year I thought I would do another...
I did basically cover all bases in the last gift guide, it was pretty thorough, but I will put a few more suggestions out there;
For the men in your life;
I have 4 guys I always buy for; Trent, my Dad & 2 brothers...
- Model cars; I know I mentioned this in my last gift guide but I was actually able to track down a pink EK wagon just like ours... So of course I ordered some, it comes in a nice little case & is a very good model car. The only company I have found that makes most model cars (specialises in Australian cars) is Trax/Top Gear. I have spent our whole relationship looking for a model EK & no one ever makes the wagons! So if you have a car lover, I suggest you check out this site!
- For my Dad this year I think I am going to get him a GPS thing for the car, it's more of a pricey gift but he deserves it. You can pick them up at electronics stores and they do vary in price.
- I did mention this in the last gift guide but I will say this again, BCF vouchers are the most simple & normally one of the most loved gifts for the average Aussie bloke. I know not every guy likes camping/fishing but a lot do & I know if I am ever really stuck on gifts my husband, Dad or brothers are super grateful to have some extra money to spend in one of their favourite stores!
For the ladies;
This year I am buying for a few girlfriends, my Mum & my sister...
- Mum is getting some beautiful Cornishware, I pre-bought it during the year when it was on a good sale and she has actually scored 2 of the 3 items already (she got 1 item as a 'get well' gift and another for looking after my furbabies)!! But it's something she really loves & even though it's a bit pricey, I think it's worth it!
- I often also buy Mum a cute Christmas decoration or ornament.
- Candles are a really nice gift, I get the most beautiful candles from Lilly Scents at Highfields! Mum really loves all the ones I buy her.
- I am actually stuck on what to get my sister, she is a pretty difficult to buy for!
A great place to also check out this year for gifts is 'Mister Minit', they have a huge range of great gifts for all budgets and most of their gifts are perfect for the person who has everything. Click HERE to find your nearest store!
In the under $20 range;
- They also stock a huge range of key rings which make perfect secret Santa gifts! RRP $9.95
- The Leatherman Kick is a great quality multi-tool that has 25 year warranty. RRP $54.95
- The Victorinox Climber is another pocket knife, this one has a lifetime guarantee and has a many functions. RRP $57.95
If you really wanted to spoil someone this year;
- Leatherman Charge with bonus Klean Kanteen Cups. It is a 17 in one multi-tool, has a stainless steel body & a 25 year warranty! RRP $249
- LedLenser M8 torch. This torch would be great for camping, travelling & off road adventures! It has 8 light functions and a beam range up to 280m. RRP $159.95
'Mister Minit' is a great place to stop by and check out this Christmas season. Their gifts are high quality & a reasonable price. If all the guys in my family didn't already have their own Leatherman multi-tools I would definitely be buying them all one, they are a great thing to own. The great thing also about 'Mister Minit' is they also specialise in engraving so you can get your gifts engraved and make them little bit more special!
I hope this quick gift guide has given you some inspiration this gift giving season... For more inspiration please check out last years gift guide HERE.
Love you all.
*This post was a sponsored post by 'Mister Minit', all opinions are honest and my own. The pictured product was sent to me for review. If I didn't personally shop at this brand or know of them I wouldn't support them, they are a brand I trust and regularly use. Please read HERE for more on my 'Policy & Information'.