Sunday, 7 October 2012

Words that inspire... {Blogtoberfest Day #7}

So I had a bit of writers block tonight, well not really... It was more of I didn't want to bore you all with another 'this is what I did today' type of post... This whole 'writing a blog post for 31 days' thing is tough, but I like it... 
So I headed to Pinterest for some inspiration and I thought I would share some wonderful positive & inspiring quotes I found... 
I really like to keep little quotes like these on my phone or on my Facebook, where I can easily view them if I am feeling a little down... I think words are powerful & these quotes are brilliant... 
Source: imgfave.com via Belinda on Pinterest





Source: via Belinda on Pinterest





Let me know in the comments below what are you favourite and inspiring quotes, I would love to hear from you!
Thank you for reading.
Love you all.
XoXo.
B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love hearing from my readers... :)