Tuesday, 23 October 2012

Positive inspiration... {Blogtoberfest Day #23}

In case you are having a tough time or a bad day I want you to know everyone has hard times, have faith, stay strong & what seems impossible just may happen...
     Magic believer right here!
          Believer
    Constant hard work eventually pays off!
This bottom quote means a lot to me. We have to go through rough times to get to the most beautiful times... All negatives eventually lead to a positive, you just have to have faith! 
Love you all.
XoXo.
B.

5 comments:

  1. Amen, Sista! So true~

    ;-)


    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Love you!
    the second photo is my background on my ipad hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last one is Tiffany green! I love the third one though, it looks like a carnival poster.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is too, I totally didn't even register with the Tiffany colour - haha...
      (I think you are obsessed!!)

      Delete

Leave me a comment, I love hearing from my readers... :)