Saturday, 20 October 2012

My 300th blog post! {Blogtoberfest Day #20}

Today is the day I write my 300th blog post, 300! That number is insane. 
This blog has grown so much since I first began back in 2010. I wanted to write a special post today to mark this momentous occasion, but to be quiet honest I can't think of a thing, my mind is elsewhere today & I have a bit of writers block. 
But I did want to thank you all for reading what I write, a huge thank you to the people who have read since day one (my Mum, haha). 
I think I will strive to do something spectacular for my 350th blog post... Maybe? 300 kind of snuck up on me, I didn't even realise until last night when I saw the post number at 299, I was pretty blown away... 
I am glad I can write something that people want to & do read, that means a lot to me, so thank you. Writing this blog is what I love, it is a way for me to document our lives and record precious memories, it is an outlet for stress, anger, happiness, grief & love. I am so glad I started writing 'Bella In Bindyland' and even gladder it has become so successful. I believe things can only keep getting better, so I hope you stick around for the next 300 posts and all our future exciting journeys, I have a feeling they will be a lot of fun! ;)
Love you all.
XoXo.
B.
Source: wp.me via Belinda on Pinterest                                         My thoughts exactly!! x

2 comments:

Leave me a comment, I love hearing from my readers... :)