Monday, 22 October 2012

Music Monday {Blogtoberfest Day #22}

The other Monday I wrote my first 'Music Monday' post (you can check it out HERE) and I thought it was great being able to share some songs I love with you all. So I thought I should do another...
  •   Scotty McCreery - I love you this big...
  • Justin Moore - Bait a hook...
  • Rodney Atkins - Take a back road... 
  • Rodney Atkins - Watching you...   
  • Chris Young - Voices... 
Ok, I know all these songs are country & by guys, but yeah, sorry about that! It's just what I am loving listening to lately...
Leave me some song suggestions below!!
Love you all.
XoXo.
B.

1 comment:

  1. I love that Rodney Atkins song! Aaahhhh, Reminds me of summertime! Makes me smile!


    =)


    Brooke

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, I love hearing from my readers... :)