Thursday, 9 August 2012

Catch ups, cattle, classic cars and more... {Aug 2012}

This past weekend was a fairly busy one for me... 
On Saturday my family & Trent were heading to the farm to check the cattle and get us some more firewood and I had planned to meet up with my best friend Libbi for a few hours... It was a great to see her, we haven't spent time together in months, it's always so much fun hanging out with Libbi! Then Mum met up with us for a coffee a little later in the afternoon. So Saturday was a great day. 
On Sunday Trent and I were up early and met some other car club members and headed off on a short cruise to 'Spring Bluff' for morning tea and then had lunch at the Murphy's Creek tavern. After lunch Trent and I went to visit my parents, I played around on Dads old skate board (it's like from the '70/'80s, I use to play on this board when I was younger...), snuggled their pets, Trent took Mum for a drive in the EK and we just spent some time catching up with my parents!
Libbi picked me a flower, so I let my car bear wear it! 
A different view of Ipswich from the top of the stairs near the bathroom at a great local cafe 'Cactus'... 
My yummy roast beef sandwich from 'Cactus'...
And my dessert, chocolate cupcake! 
Moo cows...
Sunset at Purga...
Quad bike riding...
Our EK - NOLEEA.
Trent loves driving this car... 
Noleea out on her play date...
We went for a bit of a walk around 'Spring Bluff' and explored, it's really pretty there. I thought the padlock was awesome, it looks a bit like a koala... 
We nibbled on scones for morning tea... 
Snuggling Kabuki at Mum and Dads...
Playing fetch with Kokoda... Yes, that big dog is Koko puff!! Crazy hey!
Trent taking Mum for a drive in the EK.
Skate boarding old school style!
We snapped this cute photo of Daisy & Duke after Trent finished unloading the fire wood... I love how much he loves her, their love is so gorgeous!

So that was my weekend, how was yours? 
This coming weekend will be slightly similar, we have another car event with the EK down in Ipswich 'Back to 63', so if you are there keep an eye out for me! 
Love you all.
XoXo.
B.

2 comments:

  1. love your car! My hubby and I are looking to get an EH or EK wagon too! What car club are you in? My mum and dad are life members of the Toowoomba FX-FJ club

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love it too!! :) We are in the Toowoomba car club (I think that is what it is called!)

      Delete

Leave me a comment, I love hearing from my readers... :)