Thursday, 2 August 2012

To make you smile & laugh...

Hey beautifuls! 
How are we all?
Well, I hope y'all are having a magnificent day and in case you aren't hopefully the following images make you smile & maybe even 'laugh out loud'...
Enjoy,
                 Oh dear, so true...




         I love autocorrect!




Source: 9gag.com via Belinda on Pinterest









I love 'text from a dog'... So funny!!

Source: someecards.com via Belinda on Pinterest








Source: someecards.com via Belinda on Pinterest                              Oh lord, yes! This is so true!

Hope these 'pins' made you smile! If you want to check out more 'funny' pins check out my board HERE... 
Love you all.
XoXo.
B.
(ok I know one of these images has doubled up - sorry! I'll fix it when I'm back online!) x

2 comments:

  1. hahah the dog texts are so funny!!!!! I literally LOL

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, I love hearing from my readers... :)