Tuesday, 12 June 2012

Retro glam for the sisters engagement party! {OOTN VIDEO}

Hey everyone!
This past weekend I had a special event to attend, Nicole & Nicks engagement party. The family got all fancied up** and had a good time together... It was a nice party and a good chance to catch up with some family we don't see very often & also some friends! Congratulations to Nicole & Nick, I hope they had a lovely evening...
My sister Nicole & I...
Nikki, Mumma and I. 
My Parents & Nikki.
Locky & I.
Tristan & I.
The fantastic four. Yes, I am in heels & the eldest and still the bloody shortest! How does that happen!
My gorgeous Mumma and I.
My parents with Trent & I.
Trent & I before we left for the party.
Engagement parties mean WINE TIME!! 
Nicole... (Her outfit & shoes are by Forever New) Make up by ME :)
Me at the engagement party.
Nick & Nikki.

**Looking at all our family photos make me laugh, we didn't all intentionally wear blue... Great minds!**
After the party Nicole, Nick, Trent & I all headed out into town... 
Trent & I before heading into town.
We went out to a local bar (Fitzy's) and after awhile headed onto the Cube & then Tombas with some friends me made... Aren't those random friends you make whilst out in town always so fun! 
Noodle and I out at Fitzys...
Anyway we had a great night, it was lots of fun and our fun was proven by the fact we stayed out until 5am! Yes, you read right 5am, I stayed out that long! But it was fun just dancing and talking absolute nonsense to people, so it was a great night. Sunday however was not so fun, but I survived! And to top off a great weekend the whole family headed out to dinner at a local pub... 
Felt a bit filthy waking up in the morning with a few 'club stamps' on my wrist...

I filmed an outfit of the night video (of both outfits) for ya'll... 
So I hope you enjoy this video (sorry it's so long, but you know what I'm like... Argh I just talk way to much!) So first up I will give you the make-up details...
Make up for the night;
  • Eyeshadows; Napoleon Perdis Mosaic Gold, Masquerade #46, Estee Lauder Christmas Palette; Hot Cinnamon shimmer, Sugar biscuit satin and Wild Sable matte.
  • Eyeliner; Maybelline New York Eye Studio Gel eyeliner in Blackest Black.
  • Mascara; Revlon Custom Eyes in Blackest Black.
  • Eyebrows; Napoleon Perdis eyebrow pencil in Chocoholic
  • Lipstick; Australis Colour Inject Mineral Lipstick in Cha Cha.
And now for the video... (if you want to watch it on YouTube click HERE

My outfit for the evening... I really liked it & think it's so cute & retro!
  • Dress; Dotti.
  • Stockings; Myer.
  • Shoes; Basque - Myer.
  • Coat; Valley Girl.
  • Scarf; Cotton On.
  • Gloves (not pictured, but mentioned in video); Forever New.
  • Clutch (not pictured, but mentioned in video); Glo-Mesh, vintage. 
  • Red watch; Guess.
  • All other jewellery; Wallace Bishop 
Well loves, I hope you enjoyed this blog post & make sure you let me know what you think of the outfit in the comments! I adored it and I got a lot of compliments on it, so *YAY*. (Ok most of the compliments were from my Mother, but she is a fairly critical & bluntly honest person so still... *YAY*)
Sorry once again my blogs have been lacking, I will really try and be a more consistent blogger...
Love you all.
XoXo.
B.

5 comments:

  1. Hurray. You've returned! It was getting kinda lonely and a little scary being in Bindyland all by myself. I don't think they take too kindly to 'outsiders' here, lol. Oh wow. It looks like you were definitely dressed for the occasion! You looked great! It's awesome to see you lined up with your sister and brothers. Just noticing some of the similarities and differences between you all is interesting! Haha, don't worry about being the shortest out of you 4, it just makes you easier to identify...once people are able to find you I mean :P
    All of the make up stuff, while you looked amazing with it on, was all foreign to me (as far as the brands and stuff go, lol...I still think us guys just assume that women just wake up looking like that. So you could totally have gotten away with saying that and i would've believed you, haha). The outfit is beautiful and definitely had that 'retro' vibe! The coat, scarf and shoes really brought it all together and you totally rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This whole comment makes me laugh...
      And thank you for thinking I looked 'great'.
      Hahaha, great I will remember that now when I am out and people want to 'track' me down, I am just the short one, awesome.
      Ohhh, I totally wake up like that every morning, they were umm... just suggested products to recreate my natural look ;)
      Thank you for your awesome comment!
      :)

      Delete
  2. I have exactely the same dress as you! haha Small world. I had my engagement party last weekend in Brisbane (wasn't wearing this dress though). Looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment! It is an awesome dress! :)

      Delete
  3. I feel this is one of the so much important information for me.
    And i'm satisfied reading your article. But wanna statement on few general issues, The web site taste is ideal, the articles is in point of fact nice : D. Just right activity, cheers
    Here is my homepage - get rid of acne naturally

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, I love hearing from my readers... :)