Sunday, 6 May 2012

Dream homes...

Hey everyone!
Lately I've been dreaming about homes, not because I'm unhappy with our home, I love our home. But simply because I love beautiful homes, in Toowoomba we have tons of gorgeous homes, but there are even more gorgeous homes on Pinterest! 
So I thought I would share with ya'll some of my favourites...

Source: houzz.com via Belinda on Pinterest 
                                                           This house is fantastic! I love everything about it!! Especially the colour!


                                     I love neutral tones like browns & clean whites for houses, they just seem to always look pretty!

I've never seen the snow, but having a home somewhere it snows would be amazing!! It looks so beautiful!! I think I would like snow!!  Plus a white Christmas would be awesome!!! 

Source: google.com via Belinda on Pinterest

Source: houzz.com via Belinda on Pinterest

Source: google.com via Belinda on Pinterest
Source: tumblr.com via Belinda on Pinterest

Source: bhg.com via Belinda on Pinterest

Source: tumblr.com via Belinda on Pinterest




Source: houzz.com via Belinda on Pinterest


So all these homes are stunning, like they really vary. I know everyone loves big mansions but I think simple 'homey' type of houses are just as beautiful, so the above houses are a mixture of huge & smaller homes I like... 

Source: bing.com via Belinda on Pinterest

I know all the previous homes were mainly 'American' style homes, so I thought I would throw in a few more realistic ones. Nothing beats a gorgeous Queenslander and if it is on a property it is perfect!

So they were some of my ideal homes and if I happen to win a share in this $70 million lotto draw that is coming up this week I may track down the owners of one of these homes and buy it! Or I could just design my own... Oh the possibilities! 
What one is your favourite?
I would be happy with any of the above!! :)
If you want to see more pretty homes & others things I love you can check out my Pinterest page HERE!
Well, I am off to keep dreaming...
Love you all.
XoXo.
B.
PS; I totally know the images aren't perfectly aligned, it's driving me insane. If you know how I can fix it, let me know! They are all on 'centre' but for some reason they are just going wherever they want! Frustrating!! Anyway, hope ya'll enjoyed the blog post! x

3 comments:

  1. If I had to choose my Top 3 from this list (which is almost impossible since they have a 'little something' that's unique to it and different from the other amazing homes on here!) I'd just have to close my eyes and point at my screen, haha. I really liked numbers 7,8 and 9.....and I've never seen a 'Queenslander' before and they look really interesting too! Do they all sit off of the ground like that? Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, just stumbled across your blog, your gallery of houses are fantastic, oh to dream. I live in Scotland so snow is something we see often every winter, however, I have family on Gold Coast whose children have never seen snow. My children LOVE the snow, we always make big snowmen. Have bookmarked your blog, so I'll be back. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ι am rеally thankful to thе hоldеr of this web ρage
    ωho hаs shаred this impressiνe
    аrticle at аt this place.
    Also visit my web page ... Womenshealthmagazine.Net

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, I love hearing from my readers... :)