Friday, 27 April 2012

April haul {2012}

Hi everyone!
This is just a quick post to show you all my April haul! :) 
I will do a separate video for Trent's birthday gifts after his birthday (April 30th).
Just a quick note, the K-mart shirt that was mentioned in the beginning after 1 day of wear now has a darn hole in the arm! So that is lame because I really liked it, so I will take it back & probably just get a refund!
So here is the video...



(Thank you to Trent for filming this haul! And wow those screen shot pictures just keep getting more & more attractive, hahaha)
I did actually buy a few more things in the past couple days, but I shall include them in the next haul video! 
Go HERE to see last years (2011) Priceline bag! The 2012 Priceline beauty bag is way better than the 2011!
I hope you enjoyed this video. Let me know what item you love! I obviously love them all, but the squirrel is pretty awesome, simply because I am obsessed (I'm a loser, I know!)
Thanks for watching/reading! 
Love you all.
XoXo.
B.

1 comment:

  1. Love Love Loved it all! How funny about the moituriser! The products look so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, I love hearing from my readers... :)