Saturday, 3 March 2012

Squirrels, candles, Easter & more. {February Haul}


Hi loves!
This is just a quick post to include my latest 'haul' video. Basically a bunch of stuff I purchased in February. I thought all these items were really interesting and cool, let me know what you think! I am positive I mention in the video where I got everything, but if you want specifics or help on where to get any of the items, let me know!
So here is the video... (Oh and there are bloopers at the end, they are way to fun not to include!) 


Let me know what item you liked the most out of this haul!
 Thanks for watching!
Love you all.
XoXo.
B.

2 comments:

  1. Ugh-hem you now have 2 friends that live in Brisbane! :-) hehe love your hair in this video!! Super cute! Love love the Laura Ashley top! Very Pretty!! Great video!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woops! I totally do! Yay, now I have another reason to come down and shop!! :)

      Delete

Leave me a comment, I love hearing from my readers... :)