Tuesday, 21 February 2012

Preppy & casual for a Brisbane outing! {OOTD}

On Saturday I was up super early, I got dressed, filmed an outfit of the day video and headed off for an appointment then picked up my Mum and headed off to Chermside shopping centre in Brisbane! We had a nice car trip, we chatted the whole way, when we got to the shopping centre I headed to the Apple Store and they actually swapped my iPhone for a new one because mine had a terrible dark spot in the camera lens, thankfully it was still under the 1 year warranty! After that we all had lunch and I sent Trent off to watch a movie (The Grey - he says it was ok, not the best film ever but just ok) and Mum and I wandered around, looking at all the pretty shops that we don't have here in Toowoomba. My favourite stores at Chermside that we don't have in Toowoomba are; Kitten D'amour, Peter Alexander, Laura Ashley, Lush &  Forever New. I didn't really buy much except one gorgeous purchase, my first ever Laura Ashley item!
 I will wait until the end of the month to show you it to you all, I will probably film a February clothing haul as I have purchased a few clothing items lately, not many but a few interesting pieces I am in love with, so I will show you all of them together and I will wait a little longer in case I buy anything else! :)
It was a really nice day and it was just what Mum and I needed a day out to just relax and forget about some of the negativeness that is in our lives. I had a lovely day, I think Mum enjoyed herself & Trent had a nice time by himself watching a movie & snacking on cinema food (the day before he spent most of the day fishing with a work friend so he had 2 relaxing days!) So all is good.


Outfit details;

Also I didn't end up buying the henna hair dye from Lush as they store they have at Chermside is just a kiosk and doesn't have their full range of products! :( So I may buy it online soon! If you have tried the Lush hair dyes before please let me know in the comments below! 
I hope you enjoyed this blog post! I love this outfit it is one of my favourites, I just love styles like this. You know preppy, casual, classic, kind of country styles are my favourite types and I think this outfit is all of those! I love it! Let me know what you think!

Thanks for reading/watching!
Love you all.
XoXo.
B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love hearing from my readers... :)