Saturday, 4 February 2012

January 2012 favourites!

Hey loves,


It is the start of a new month, which means the end of another. I cannot believe that it is February 2012 already!! Anyway, I am off topic,  the end of January means it is...


JANUARY FAVOURITES TIME!!! *YAY*...


So here is the video & make sure you watch until the end for some bloopers! I love editing the bloopers the most! :) I've also been teaching myself a few more editing tricks, which I know they still aren't the best videos ever, but I think it is fun to do! :) 

     PRODUCTS;
    BEAUTY;
  • Garnier - Anti-dark circles roll-on. 2 in 1 tinted eye roll-on.
  • Maybelline - Gel eyeliner
  • Australis -  Colour inject mineral lipstick. Cha Cha
  • Revlon - Super lustrous Rosy Pout
  • Revlon - Pink afterglow 020 lipgloss
  • Redken - Argan 6 oil
  • Bio oil
  • OPI - Excuse Moi
  • Venus Gillette bikini trimmer :(
FOOD;
  • Oreo chocolate covered wafer sticks
  • V8 breakfast juice
HOUSEWIFE STUFF;
  • Pine O clean disinfectant wipes 
  • Wax Melts
iPhone apps;
  • Instagram
  • Incredibooth
  • Diptic
  • Pinterest
  • Blogger

I hope you enjoyed this post & please go and enter my give away in the last post. Click HERE to go enter now!! Good luck. 


Love you all.
XoXo.
B.

6 comments:

  1. Tasha (from england)5 February 2012 11:36 pm

    I have only just come across your blog today, And i love it already.. Its nice to get another housewives opinion on cosmetics and cleaning essentials.
    I like how you're so honest and it really helps as i get an honest opinion and i dont waste money.

    thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comment Tasha, I really appreciate it! I hope you enjoy my blog & become a regular reader!
      x

      Delete
  2. I love my BB cream still! Thanks for the awesome advice on that one! Ooo great tip on the pine o clean wipes! Picking myself some tomorrow! Dowloading "incredibooth" as we speak heheh what a cool app! LOVE the bloopers! Hilarious!!! your getting so good at editing! Love it!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the blog love!! I love the BB cream!! It's fabulous! You should pick up the under eye roller from Woolworths if it is on special at your Woolies! I got mine for like $4 down from $18!!
      Thanks, I love editing & the bloopers are the best bit! :)
      x

      Delete
  3. Love the video... Lol, your cat is really cute!! :) I must try those Pine O Clean wipes... As a mum I'm always looking for ways to make cleaning quicker and easier, but I also want the job done properly.. So thank you so much for letting us know how they are. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, I love hearing from my readers... :)