Tuesday, 7 February 2012

A girly casual OOTD.

Hey everyone!


Just a super quick blog post, this is an outfit of the day I filmed today after the lunch I had with my Mum and a lovely friend! In this video I also show how long my hair has gotten, YAY! I love it long, but sometimes it's so annoying & I want to cut it all off, but I don't think I ever will! 
Anyway enjoy the video... 


Outfit details;
  • White singlet; Supre.
  • Skirt; Supre. (I LOVE this skirt!!)
  • Gold sandals; City Beach.
  • Watch; Guess, Goldmark.
  • Bag; Guess, Strandbags.
  • Sunglasses; Guess, Myer.
  • All jewellery; Wallace Bishop. 
I am heading to the Gold Coast tomorrow for an exciting day at the 2012 Breaka Burleigh Pro! I am very excited as Trent and I have VIP tickets and get to be in a tent & get lunch and drinks!  So stay tuned for a fun exciting blog post on that event!! If you want to see photos live from the event I will try and take some and upload to instagram so make sure you follow me (username; bella_in_bindyland) or follow me on Twitter (@bella_k). Gosh, I am so excited, I hope it is fun. I am taking my 'big' camera so I hope to get some decent shots! But I will try and get that post up as soon as I can!
Thanks for reading!

Love you all.
XoXo.
B.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute!!! I love the skirt!! Bless Trent! he is so wonderful to you hehe

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, I love hearing from my readers... :)