So this is it;
Now yes I admit, it is not the prettiest dish in the whole world, but it taste AMAZING! It's the sort of dip you just can't leave alone! So lets get into the recipe...
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 big avocado
- 1 large red (salad) onion
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
This ingredients can be doubled if you want to make a bigger serving.
- Container or bowl to mix ingredients
- Cutting board
- Peel, seed & dice avocado.
- Remove seeds out of tomato and dice.
- Peel and dice onion.
- Place all diced ingredients into a bowl/container and mix together.
- Make sure all ingredients are combined evenly.
- Add salt & pepper to season.
- Add sweet chilli sauce to taste. (If you like it spicy add more etc.)
- Stir everything together.
- Serve with salty biscuits, such as jatz etc. Or whatever you like really!
This is such a simple recipe but is super tasty, I love it! My parents love it.
**The scar on my wrist is from a roasting rack burn**
And just for a quick & funny story my parents go out for dinner a fair bit for Dad's work, they were out at a nice restaurant and they had guacamole on the menu, so Dad ordered it for entree. Fair to say it was the normal blended & strange tasting one, nothing like the one I make. Dad had one taste and didn't eat any more of it because it was nothing like mine! :) I think it's the best compliment when people say that my cooking is good! Especially my family because they are extremely fussy!
I hope you enjoy this recipe & if you end up making it please let me know what you think or if you change it in anyway, I would love to know! Also post any pictures of your attempt on my Facebook 'like' page. (BELLA IN BINDYLAND)!
Love you all.