Thursday, 29 December 2011

Christmas 2011.

Hey loves,


Just thought I would do a super quick update and let you all know I had a fabulous Christmas and I hope you all did as well! We spent the day with my family. I had so much fun surprising them all with some lovely gifts. I love spoiling them all because they really deserve it! We had a lovely family lunch that Mum cooked for us. Just like every other Christmas it was great. We got to my parents early and left late. I was extremely spoilt and love all my gifts :) I got some lovely presents... (I may do a haul video/post early in the new year, let me know if you want to see it!!)
Here are some festive photos;
The cats being festive.
My festive crafts for 2011.
Christmas morning, Santa came!
Christmas baking!! Shortbread, sugar cookies & rudolph cup cakes.
The dogs opening their gift, a new toy! :)
What the pets got for Christmas dinner (there were 2 cans of dog food, but it was easy to take a photo like this!)
Me on Christmas morning!
One of my Christmas gifts from Trent.
Opening gifts at Mum & Dads.
Worlds prettiest sewing box to go with my new sewing machine :) YAY for being spoilt!!
I was excited to give my brother this gift as he is a little tricky to buy for, he was surprised and loved his new Akubra!
Trent getting spoilt!
I love this photo, Dad looks so surprised & happy! We got him a camping stove thing. (Sorry Trent picked it I just know it's a good one!) Dad really wanted one so he was very happy!
If there is one thing I love about Christmas it is when Mum cooks a giant bird! Gosh I love turkey!
Trent about to enjoy the best meal of the year!
Champagne at lunch!
My delicious lunch... Roast turkey, pork, crackle, potato, pumpkin, sweet potato, peas, corn, stuffing & gravy!! Yummm...
Lachlan and the best dessert ever, Mums pavlova!
Tristan and I.
My beautiful Mum & I in our matching Christmas shirts!! :) We spoilt Mum this year, she deserves it!
Our first Christmas as a married couple!

That is a quick glimpse into our Christmas day for 2011. It was so lovely to share it with my family, I really would have it no other way and I foresee many more Christmases shared with my family because Christmas without them would not be Christmas to me! It was a very special Christmas being Trent and my first Christmas as a Mr. & Mrs. So that was lovely & I am so grateful to have such a loving husband! 
I truly hope you all had a beautiful & safe Christmas. 
Stay tuned for another blog before New Years!

Love you all.
XoXo.
B.

PS: Stayed tuned in the New Year a give away will be coming! I was going to do one in December but it was just a crazy month for me so I figured I would do one in January 2012! So if you like music stay tuned! (*Hint I instagramed a photo of the give away in the beginning of December!) 
x.B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love hearing from my readers... :)