Friday, 14 October 2011

Outfit of the day. Casual/Everyday look.

Hello lovelies!!
How is everyone? I thought I would do another 'outfit of the day' (OOTD) post. I like watching these videos on YouTube because they give me inspiration on how to piece together items in my wardrobe. That being said it's sometimes hard for me to find OOTDs that I like as I am kind of the most unfashionable person on the face of the earth. I think I still look acceptable & nice but I just do not follow seasonal trends. I think they look ridiculous. I prefer to wear classic pieces that aren't going to look absolutely hideous in 10 or 20 years. This outfit is pretty much how I dress all the time. I know this look seems a little Autumn'ish but I actually wore this in the first week of October (so in Australia for my over seas readers, it's Spring here!!) The weather has been very strange! Normally by now I would expect to be able to be wearing some sundresses or shorts! (I have purchased 2 little dresses I really want to wear this Spring & Summer & so far no good weather!!) Let me know what you think of this look, I like it (obviously, that's why I am wearing it!) Maybe it's too much blue? But I have a think for blue, I think it suits me, everything I am drawn to lately is blue! Or red! I love red & white jumpers etc. (Refer to my last post with the shopping haul) So who knows why... Lol. 
So my pretties this is my latest OOTD video;


OUTFIT DETAILS;

  • Jeans; Guess. Purchased at Myer.
  • White shirt; Supre.
  • Navy/White light jacket; Avocado. (?) I was given this jacket so I don't know where it's from. Sorry!!
  • Navy scarf; Cotton On.
  • Silver shoes; Target.
  • Bag; Guess.
  • Watch; Playboy.
  • Sunglasses; Ralph Lauren at Sunglass Hut.
Let me know what you think!! :)
Have a fabulous weekend!!
Love you all!!
XoXo.
B. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love hearing from my readers... :)