It's kind of late.. Ooo it's 11:11pm - wish time... Anyway, I just thought I would do a super quick blog bringing you all up to speed on what's happening with the wedding... Well it's 1 week away! This time next week I will be hopefully dancing my heart out with my husband (ooh I can't wait to introduce Trent as my husband!!), family & friends at our reception! I am beyond excited for our wedding...
The past week has been very full on Mum & I have done so much work!
- All the table favours are organised. I cannot wait to show you all pictures, but for now it's a big surprise for our wedding guests! All the ones for the ladies are mostly made by hand!
- The place cards have all been made (Trent made them all, Mum & I did the pearl detailing!)
- The suits have been collected.
- I have my wedding bag, it's sooo cool! It's very 'un-wedding bag'ish'. If that makes sense, I didn't want a little fiddly bag as I never fit what I want in there & I would never re-use some ugly white silk bag that is the size of my phone. So I got a bag big enough to probably carry my cat around in. It's by favourite designer & that's all the hints I'm giving out. (I'm sorry I really want everything on the day to have a surprise element to it!)
- I have purchased our 'wedding memories/guest book'...
- All the bridal party gifts are now sorted.
- I had my hair trial... My hair will be somewhat simple & elegant but still very similar how I wear it normally.
- We have picked most of our music for our wedding. But still stuck on some songs (cake cutting, garter toss, entrance, leaving etc...) So any suggestions would be fabulous. Leave me a comment on here on the Facebook 'Like' page for the blog :)
- Both our hair has all been trimmed & mine is freshly dyed.
- Seating arrangements are done.
- I have to finishing editing the programs for the church & print them all.
- I have to do up a seating chart for the reception.
- Monday I pick up my dress & veil. I am beyond excited. I love this outfit. I wish I could wear it more than once!!
- Tuesday we are taking the EK (our classic car) down to Ipswich to be stored safely. This is the car all the boys will arrive in.
- Wednesday is 'beauty day'. I get my eyelashes filled, eyebrows waxed & nails done... Hopefully by this stage everything is pretty much done & I can relax.
- Thursday I will be packing for the night before & wedding night. I also get my spray tan done on this day.
- Friday I drive to Ipswich. I will double check that all the decorations are set up correct & set up the place cards & table favours, I spend the night with my bridesmaids & Trent is spending the night with his family.
- We need to purchase the fragrances we are wearing on the day.
- Make table numbers.
- Finish decorating our church candles.
- Finalise our music for the reception.
- Make a CD with all our songs to be played in the church. Trent's cousin Madeline is doing us a MASSIVE favour by playing the music for us. I was stressing on who would do this job!! Thank God she said yes!
- Finalise the reception schedule.
- I need to write my speech. I have some ideas, but I don't know how to say it exactly :(
- And maybe try to relax!?
Thanks again to my Mum for helping me out so much, without you we know this wedding wouldn't be as beautiful & fantastic as it will be! We appreciate your help.
It's now 11:42pm, this time 1 week from now Trent & I will be saying goodbye to all our guest and getting ready to go back to our room to sleep off the biggest day of our lives! I cannot wait!! So excited!
I love him. & can't wait to be Mrs. T.Scott.
Love you all!
PS: Sorry about the whole no photos/pictures on this blog. I am exhausted & to lazy to upload photos to photobucket, edit & then load them onto here.... I promise after the wedding I will show some photos on here! But most will be on my private Facebook page, simply becuase it is kind of a private day to us & our personal photos will be only shared with our close family & friends. But I will still post some photos on here! X.B