Friday, 29 April 2011

Miss J. Hawkins stalking...

Hey loves!!
If you are on my Facebook or follow me on Twitter (if you don't, do it NOW! Oh & you can also LIKE this blog on Facebook now, so do it!!) you would've read me update about former Miss Universe Jennifer Hawkins visiting Toowoomba Myer. Now I was keen to go meet her with Mum. But argh, 4am this morning I was up & I was sick :( I've been pretty cranky & just sick all day. So YAY, how fun. NOT.
But I still went. I wore a top I have had for like 6 years from Just Jeans with a little purple singlet underneath, white jeans (Just Jeans) & Tony Bianco heels.
Compared to Miss Jen Hawkins I look so average (& to make things worse I felt crappy!!), but I had to get a photo or 2 with her!!
Anyway guys even bigger news then getting a photo with Jen was I got a photo with Yogi Bear & Boo Boo!! How damn awesome!! And Myer was giving out free fairy floss!! So it was a pretty fabulous day!
So here are some photos of our exciting day!!
Enjoy...
Yogi Bear & Boo Boo & I!! WOO HOO!!!
My shoes!!
My pretty Mum
I LOVE this photo of Mum & I
Waiting for Jen.
Myer Fashion Show.
Myer Representatives introducing Jen...
Jennifer Hawkins...
Mum & Jen...
Jen Hawkins & I... Yes I am very short!!
FAIRY FLOSS time with Humpty & Big Ted!!!

Sorry this blog is up late!! I've been watching the Royal Wedding - how lucky is Kate?! & Prince William looked so smart in his uniform (as did Harry!!)  Kate's dress is beautiful & so very Grace Kelly & elegant!! I love weddings!!!
Did you watch it it!?
Let me know what you think of the Royal Wedding & what 'famous people' have you had your photo taken with or met?
XoXo.
B.

1 comment:

Leave me a comment, I love hearing from my readers... :)