Thursday, 17 March 2011

That new car smell...

So today whilst I lay sick in bed this morning Trent was off organising the next big step in our lives together. We have the house & now we have the.... CAR!! It was very exciting. We wanted a 'bigger' car & we looked around for awhile & finally found the perfect one! We got rid of the ute & got our brand new beautiful car... :) It has the new car smell & now it's got some fancy new R.M Williams accessories...
Thank you Trent... It's very exciting...
PS: The Alan Jackson concert blog is coming, sorry I've been a little sick lately, again!! Who knows why...
Us and our new car!!!
Cruising in our new car & it's got that brand new car smell!!
One of our new R.M Williams car accessories!!
Oh what a feeling... New Car!!! YAY... I've never had my own car or a brand new car... First for everything I guess...
I had to throw this photo in... Isn't he a cutie. This is Mum & Dads cat Marlin!!

Anyway I best be off, just thought I would share this amazing day with you all. I love our new car!! And this momentous occasion proves that life moves on. Some people decide to not be in our lives but we don't stop living. I try to live by the mantra live & love. Live your life with those who love you & love your life... I do all those things...

So love you all...
XoXo.
B.

4 comments:

  1. Hi just wanna tell you that the above post was such a awesome one with great snaps thanks, wanna read more in future!

    New Car Smell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice car, that must have set you back alot? Looks like you will be happy for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, my husband purchased it, so I don't know the price, but it was worth every cent! :)

      Delete

Leave me a comment, I love hearing from my readers... :)