Monday, 7 February 2011

A beautiful friend says I do...

So on the weekend I headed off to Rainbow Beach with my family to attend  a wedding with my Mum (Trent was invited but he was working, so I took Mummsie)... It was really nice travelling with my family... The 3 kids in the back, laughing, teasing each other, sharing lollies, controlling the music in the car & taking turns napping on each other. It was really nice, it was just like I was young again :)
The most natural, raw photo of me you will ever see!! Zero hair & make up LOL.
 Anyway the wedding was one of my very good friends (& actually my bridesmaids) wedding. I was so excited for her. And watching her wedding got me so excited for my own... :)
It was a gorgeous day (a very warm day...) and Tammy looked so beautiful. Her wedding reflected her attitude, very laid back, not over done, very pretty, she didn't seem to be stressing out, she wore a lovely white flowy dress that complimented the beach theme perfectly and she seems to really love the beach, so I think it was a perfect wedding for her & really was very 'Tammy & Mick'... I fear I maybe a little oppostie to Tammy, I think I am a bit more of a stressful person LOL.
I could go on & on about the little details but I think I will just sum this all up & get to some photos that can really explain the beauty of this day... But first a quick word on the bride, Tammy...
She really looked so beautiful, every bride does, but she just seemed so happy & to me being happy is so beautiful! I was very happy for them both... I hope they enjoyed their day & it was everything they dreamed of... I wish them a beautiful, long & happy marriage. She is a very kind friend & has been there for me when other people haven't. She is such a lovely, nice person who deserves such a happy life with the person she loves & I really wish her that!
Love you Tammy. You and Mick looked gorgeous.

Here are some photos from the 'big day'...
The procession was really beautiful... I love this part of weddings, it's like walking into a whole new part of your life.
The beautiful bride...
Mum congratulating Tammy.
Tammy & her bridesmaids...
Tammy & Mick heading down to the beach...
The bride & groom...
The reception... It was really well done & so beautiful...
Table favours... Rainbow Beach is famous for colorful sand & I really wanted to make a layered bottle of sand... But when I got to the reception, Tammy already made one for each of the wedding guests! How creative & beautiful!!
Tammy... She looked so stunning. A beautiful bride.
The bride & groom... I love the bottom one, very cute.
How beautiful is the cake!! & yummy too!!
Flowers. I love roses.
The bride wore Havaiana thongs...
hair.
I really love how Mick is looking at Tammy in this one... So cute. <3
One of the beautiful bridesmaids, Mary Ann. I really like this photo.
My beautiful Mum & the gorgeous bride...
Tammy and I...

Thank you to Tammy & Michael for inviting me to such an important day in their lives, it was wonderful...
I love weddings they get me so excited for my own!! Oh and this was my first attempt at doing 'wedding photography'... I think they turned out pretty good. What do you all think?
Have a good day/night.
Anyway, I will do a separate outfit post & stuff on what I wore. :)
XoXo.
B.

1 comment:

Leave me a comment, I love hearing from my readers... :)