Sunday, 13 February 2011

A beautiful family meeting...

So today was beautiful. Trents Aunties were visiting up from down South (most live in Melbourne & 1 in Newcastle).... So I have met these beautiful women once before (when we visited Melbourne for Pops 80th read them HERE, HERE & HERE)... And it was great they are such kind welcoming people. Anyway, my parents have never met them, so we figured whilst they are up in Queensland we should have a family get together & they also wanted to check out our 'first home'. So we met Trents parents & all his Aunties at the Toowoomba PCYC markets in the morning & then after some shopping at markets we headed back to our place for a BBQ lunch with my family... It was fun just to hang out, eat, take photos and talk about memories. Something cool we also were doing were Skyping Trents Grandparents, Uncle & Cousins in Melbourne. It was so neat to be able to say 'HI' to them even if it was via a laptop...
Anyway here are some snaps I got of today, thanks to everyone who came... Trent & I love you all very much & are VERY grateful to have a beautiful family that loves us all so much!!
My brothers and I... I Love these photos!!
Everyone saying HELLO to the relatives in Melbourne via Skype!!
Lounge room activities....
Lunch is served...
Chatting away :)
Trents Mum Marian, My Mummsie & Me...
Trents Aunties, his parents & Trent & I. :)
Aunty Jean and I... (ignore my gross neck rolls, gosh... GROSS!)
Aunty Corina and I... :)
Aunty Angela and I....
Aunty Margaret and I!
Trents parents family friend Shirely and I.
Trents Mum & I.
My beautiful family...
The boys wrestling in the yard...
Trent and I... (Today was our 2year & 1 month anniversary as well!!)
My lovely Mumma and I.
My Dad and I.
Tristan and I...
Lachlan and I...
Trent and I in front of OUR house... Look forward to a blog coming soon 'OUR house tour'...

Anyway lovelies, thanks for reading & thanks for Trents family & my family for coming over today & making it a beautiful family meeting...

Love you all.
XoXo.
B.


2 comments:

  1. wonderful family day! wish I had one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. THank you it was a beautiful day!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, I love hearing from my readers... :)