Saturday, 8 January 2011

Project 365... Jan-08-2011. Like brother like sister

I am grateful for the time I get to spend with my younger brothers. When Trent is on night shift they take turns coming to 'look after me'... & I get to spoil them. We always have fun, hiring out DVDs, cooking pancakes for breakfast, walking to the store & playing the Wii.
I am grateful to have such amazing family <3 I love them so much... & that they actually want to spend time with me... I think they are so amazing in their own unique ways...
Tristan is staying with me tonight, obviously we are related (I think we look alike).
'God smiles on my little brothers inside & out they are better then I am'... Taylor Swift - The best day..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love hearing from my readers... :)