Wednesday, 19 January 2011

How smart are border collies?... Watch & learn.

So for a few days I noticed my dog food container was being moved & left with the lid off... I was curious as to how or why this was happening... With some sneaky detective skills I soon learned it was Miss Daisy & this video shows her caught in the act... Naughty hound. But it really shows how intelligent border collies are... Daisy is a light weight working border collie & the dog food is stored in a heavy plastic box in my outside laundry. **Please note that my dogs are feed every night & are never starved & are very spoilt... I think she was doing this out of sheer boredom as she is no longer a working dog... I think I will start teaching her some 'advanced' tricks soon? Any suggestions on dog training or training border collies? Well let me know what you think of this video...
Love you all..
xoxo
B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love hearing from my readers... :)