Monday, 6 December 2010

The silly season has begun...

So last Friday night, Trent & I (as well as my parents) dressed in our fancy clothes and headed off to Trents works (and Dads) Christmas Party... It was a really lovely night! The food was great (I really like food, send me somewhere with bad food & I will be so unhappy. But this food was wonderful!) Lots of chatting & meeting people.
Thanks New Hope Coal for a great night :)
Here are some snaps from the night...
Enjoy.x
Getting all glammed up for the night!
The lovely table settings (Mum wore gold & got a gold xmas cracker & I wore red & got a red one!)
Trent & I
I found a giant candle, like an self respecting 'blogger/photo taker' I had to use it in a photo LOL
It wouldn't blow out??
I think Mum looked lovely :)
Then I found a cute reindeer, of course I roped Mum in to pose with me!!
And Trent as well ;)
* Looking at these photos now, I probably should've picked another photo prop, it seems as though Santa is doing something naughty to this reindeer* Oh deer!
Trent & I at the end of the night :)

My outfit details are;
Dress - Cue
Shoes - Peeptoe
Watch - Playboy (from awhile ago)
Necklace - Guess (available at most jewllery stores)
Tan - Sunfx
Hair - by Bindy
(wish to know anything else just ask!!) x
Keep reading. Love you all.
x

2 comments:

Leave me a comment, I love hearing from my readers... :)