Sunday, 28 November 2010

Happy Birthday to my 2 favourite boys.

Yesterday was a big day for me. I got out of hospital (more on that in another post) but bigger than that it was my two little (but bigger) brothers birthday!! Now they are born on the same day (November 27th) but two whole years apart. Strange I know, but I don't even want to think about how it all happened. LOL. I just think it's so cool, they get to share their birthdays with their best mate. So like my family usually celebrates anything, we ate. Mum and Dad put on a lovely BBQ dinner & Mum made her delicious pavlova. I seriously love nothing more than Mums pavlova! Now a little about my 2 brothers. Lachlan turned 16 yesterday and Tristan turned 14. I love both of them so very much, yeah sure they both have their own unique way of getting on my nerves but I wouldn't trade them for anything. They are both such great people, I am so proud of them & I'm glad they are my brothers. They also seem very happy to now have a 'big brother' they can tease and fight with and I think Trent likes having them as 'little brothers' as well. I do wish they were still little babies, because they were so damn cute. But even now they are such cool kids, I can't help but be so proud of them and I am so proud of the people they are turning into. And I love how they look after me (even if they think I am a mega loser sometimes). I love it that if I am sad they will hug me and try to make me feel better. I love it how lately I've been having a bit of rough time & they are so mad at the person who has made me sad & have offered to stand up and be my male 'bridesmaids'. They get mad at me & I surely do get mad at them. But they are 2 people in my life I could never walk away from. I love them so much & I promise I will always be there for them and I like to think I can always count on them...
To Lachlan & Tristan, you both are so awesome - I love you tons. Happy Birthday for yesterday guys! I am so proud of both of you! :)
Fishermen...
Lachlan at a Cadet camp...
Lachlan and I.
Tristan & I.
me and the boys on my formal day in 2006
With their new big brother
At a PBR rodeo in Toowoomba this year.
                                                       Tristan up a tree...
Lachlan & Mishka.
                                                            Tristan & I with Cindy the goat.
                                                            Nicole, Dad & a calf, Lachlan & I.
                                                           Nicole and I with little baby Lachlan!
                                                                         The boys at a party...
I love them.
Lachlan working hard on the property.
                                                                     Tristan working hard...
                                                                     Locky in grade 1
My 2 boys!! Happy Birthday Lachlan & Tristan. I love you both so very much!!


X

2 comments:

  1. For what its worth - birthday wishes from me too, its great that your brothers look after your interests.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Brothers love you very much Belinda.So dose your Mum and Dad xxx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, I love hearing from my readers... :)