Saturday, 16 October 2010

Puppies venture out of the kennel!

So the other day we finally had some sunlight! *YAY* So I took full advantage of it before the rain re-appeared and took the puppies for their first 'outdoor adventure'... They seem to enjoy it, they were like tiny little lawn grubs crawling/walking everywhere. Very cute!
Here are some photos first of all from their first adventure out on the grass...

Enjoy. x


The first step - on the landing of the kennel.
Puppies!
One of the 'bigger pups'! (Male)
Mumma D. looking after her babies
Female.
Off for a walk... male
The two biggest pups. Black & white... & HUGE. Both Males
*YAWN* both males.
Lawn grubs 
All the puppies; male, female, male, male & female (Wiggles)
Puppies playing...

More photos to come...
Next blog; puppies inside... (I've had to bring them all in due to the insane weather here, it's spring and like FREEZING cold!)

X


2 comments:

  1. The puppies are growing very fast and they look really cute. Mum looks proud of them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rob. Yes Daisy is proud, but I think the poor thing is so over them! She hides sometimes & lets them play on their own!
    I love having them though...

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, I love hearing from my readers... :)