Thursday, 14 October 2010

Chilling out with P.Melon

Seeing as my little Paddy will be gone by next weekend (& perhaps earlier depending when the next carer gets back from her holiday...) I have been trying to snap lots of cute pictures of him.
Here are some of I love... This particular day we were having a lazy day inside thanks to the constant rain that has been hanging around...
Wow, I will really miss this little guy; he really brightens my day. Like I wont lie sometimes caring for him is frustrating and dangerous (when he feels the need to play like a wallaby = jump/bite/scratch) but I wouldn't change a second of it. I truly love him and cherish every moment I have shared with him.
Just thinking about it now makes me all sad & teary and I know I will cry when I hand him over, but doing this now will mean he has a higher chance of leading a normal wallaby life...
So enjoy, as after next week there really wont be anymore wallaby update posts packed full of photos :(
'oh Mumma, is this your new expensive camera strap'? 'Yummy!'
Cleaning session on the couch!
Leaping...
sleepy time...
YAWN! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this pic, so damn cute!
Cheeky little Wallaby! LOVE this one too!

X
Keep reading... :)

Puppy post to come soon... They are getting SO big and adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love hearing from my readers... :)