Thursday, 30 September 2010

1week old - A puppy update!

So now for a Puppy update!!

They are 1 week old today – Happy Birthday Puppies (& to me!) !!
The little pups are going soooo good. Even little Wiggles is getting bigger and stronger each day. These are not tiny pups & I think they will be quite sizeable dogs when they grow up! They are like little bricks at the moment. But Daisy is being such a good Mumma, just the other day I witnessed her hop in the kennel while they all were sleeping, pick up little Wiggles (the smallest of them all) clean and wake her up and feed her, then wake up the two more tanned puppies (the second smallest) clean them and then feed them and then just let the MASSIVE puppies wake on their own. How smart and motherly. I am so proud of her and how good she is handling this. I feel like a proud Mumma myself! It’s wonderful being able to go down to the kennel each day and pull them out for a snuggle and my family makes regular visits over to check them out and admire their size, markings, guess which one will be the pick of the litter & try to smuggle a puppy or two out of the yard (damn little brothers!) I love them all so much, at the moment they are still squeaking and carrying on, eyes and ears are still closed but they are so damn cute!!
So here are some snaps of these adorable little critters (& just so you are aware & maybe if you are interested they will be for sale at 6-8 weeks..) x
 
Some of the pups and me.
                             
Oddles & oddles of puppies!!
Little Wiggles....
Mumma D
First she woke up Little Wiggles
Then the two tanned pups!
Cleaning time...
Feeding.

2 comments:

  1. What adorable pups Bella! Enjoy them, I am jealous as I love puppy breath! ~Lisa your newest follower from Networkedblogs forum post!

    I am all a twitter about life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa, I love them!! My fiancee' & I have never really had newborn pups before so it's VERY exciting for us! We love it!! And we are glad Daisy is a good Mumma!!
    Thank you for the comment!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, I love hearing from my readers... :)