Sunday, 27 June 2010

Top 5 fav' things!! Paddy, luck, clean sheets & karma. LOVE them all!


Hey!!
Wow I have finally found a spare half hour to try and throw together a quick blog... Having the new “baby” – Paddington has definitely decreased my spare time (I will do a blog update on him this coming week!)... So I thought I would do a top 5 favourite things this week...
1. The good news about being able to keep Paddington – he is so lovely. (Curious as to what my “baby” Paddington is... read all about here)
2. On Wednesday night thanks to the HOT30 Countdown I won a Wii sports pack (comes with a Wii consol, controllers, a game & nun chuck things!! I think this is so damn awesome – I have been planning on getting one for my birthday in September ( I really want Wii fit!). So now this saves us money (more for the wedding) or I could possibly just get a really decent camera for my birthday instead...
3. Clean sheets – I love clean sheets. This week I washed my flannelette sheets and all my bedding and WOW they are just so damn comfy – I never want to get out of my bed. These sheets are like a plaid design and I got them with a gift voucher from our engagement party at Pillow Talk. As well as that I aired my new doona (a gift from my Nin also an engagement gift or perhaps a 21st gift...) either way my bed is definitely a top favourite this week, just for being so damn comfy.
4. Oh just a small fact, on Friday I won a 50” Plasma HD TV!! YAY for me!! Once again thanks to the HOT30 Countdown. After I won the Wii I was entered into the major weekly prize draw & well I won. Listen to it here... This is totally VERY awesome for us, we were planning on getting a new T.V (we have one, but it's not the best nor is it one of those fancy ones that pick up the new channels), but couldn't really fit it into our budget; so now once again that saves us some money!
5. Karma; it made me see a lot this week. People tend to believe that every choice made in life, defines exactly who you are. Weather it was a choice 10 years ago or yesterday. I believe that if at any stage of your life you made a choice that wasn’t one of your most proudest and you acknowledge it - & I don’t mean to the whole world, but to yourself you admit that it was dumb or a little silly or entirely fucked up; you will be fine. Your life moves on; you don’t keep getting “punished” for it. But I think you get heavily rewarded for doing good things in life. When you lead a life of mediocrity, you cruise along, not really being out there doing any good, maybe making some average life choices – your life tends to be mediocre and average. But when you strive to be happy in your life – with whatever you do, you try to do good things and you be a decent and good person; you see the rewards. So lead a good life expect greatness, lead a mediocre life expect mediocrity. I’ve found this from personal experience. This was bought to my attention after some “friends” I guess you could say were a little pissy about my “luck” (see point 2 and 4)... That I don’t deserve what I get in life? That “good things only happen to bad people”. Well, I think we get what we deserve. I by no means think I am a bad person, I haven’t always been the best sort of person but I’ve never been a bad person. But I try not to think badly of others (which is hard when I tend to have a whole list of people who don’t love me!), try to do good things and do what I feel is right. Now I am no saint; I get mad A LOT (ask my family!), I yell and get cranky (you could say I have perhaps a “bad temper”) and I am by no means at all perfect. But I try my best and think God (or whoever controls our fate/lives) see’s and acknowledges that. So I really do think karma has a lot to do with life and what you receive. For example I think me making this effort with Paddington is quite a good deed (this little guy is hard work – but it’s so rewarding & I really do love him!) and I’ve strive to be a good person (really, I do) & I got rewarded. Believe what you will, but this is my belief system. I think God (or whoever) see’s the effort people make and see’s them acting honest and decent and repays them. It’s pretty simple. Either that or I am just damn lucky! :)
If you have faith, it'll happen... just have patience. Holly Madison
Tweeted that just last week! For those who don’t know she was Hugh Hefner’s number 1 girlfriend throughout most of the Girls Next Door series (yes perhaps you don’t think she maybe very wise, but I think she is just great!!)
Give out your best to the universe & it will be returned by even greater means. Everything is controlled by karma. – This one I thought of all on my own!
Until next time lovelies – stay safe and live your life how you wish to be rewarded. Act and think great and you’ll receive greatness! (damn I am just full of quotes aren’t I!)
xB.

Now for some pictures that make me smile... (I obviously have 1000's but this is a quick selection...)
Ok here are two of my fav' funny pictures - the squirrel one is my desktop pic -
This is my sisters new pooch - "Ozie" or as I call him "Oswaldo" - I baby-sat him on Saturday for a few hours (lucky my dogs are nice and love him!)
This picture is a sneak peek from my time in Melbourne (I know I'm late!) but a blog on that is coming!! PROMISE!


X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love hearing from my readers... :)