Thursday, 29 April 2010

Hectic week!!

Hello all.
How’s everyone’s week been? Well mine has been interesting. Tuesday was the most difficult day. My ideal wedding reception venue has been booked on my ideal wedding date, meaning we must bring forward the wedding to maybe July. I thought that was going to be the end of my bad luck, just after lunch I got a phone call saying Trent had blacked out at work on top of a ladder and woke up on the ground and was in the Logan Hospital. So off to Logan to collect him and I was quite distraught. He has an A.C separation on his shoulder and has a sling, some good pain killers and some time off work.

At the moment life is a bit hectic, just thought I would write a quick blog to let you all know that the vintage pin curl tutorial, outback spectacular blog are both coming I’ve just had a few things to deal with this week (Trent, Trent’s surprise birthday party...)


Tomorrow is Trent’s 21st Birthday! Lucky him he gets to visit the GP for a shoulder check up and later that evening is his surprise party – which has been so difficult to keep from him as I hate lying to him!! So I hope he doesn’t get mad at me!! Lol.


We also got a new goat on the weekend (a new friend for Grace) Tres (it means 3 in Spanish) third time lucky hopefully... He is a wether and has a fair bit of attitude!!
Oh well, more on everything later. So sorry about such a short blog. I still have to upload music for the party and attempt to make him a birthday card after dinner.
Have a good weekend all. xx


The new goat Tres! <3

Trent & his sling & Mishka - who enjoys snuggling in it!! LOL

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a tough, yet exciting week, Miss Bindy. Just keep going - I have faith that things will work out well for ya.

    x Ally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks Ally. It has been tough but meh! I'll survive.
    <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, what a pretty kitty. what a pretty blog. things will work out!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right here іs the pеrfect web site foг anybody who wants
    to find out abοut this topic. You
    knοw a whole lot its almoѕt hard tο aгgue with you
    (not that I actually will need to…НaHа). You ԁefinitеlу put a branԁ nеw
    sρin οn a subjeсt which hаs been dіѕcussеd for
    many years. Еxcеllent stuff, ϳuѕt great!
    Review my web site http://www.ampleshare.com/profile-213/info

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, I love hearing from my readers... :)