Thursday, 25 February 2010

Blog #1 - no longer a blog virgin.

Hello.

So I’m starting this blog without too much direction and I’ve finally decided to publish my "first post", even though it's not the "first post" I had in mind... The "first post" is still currently being edited - as I am much to self concious just to throw it out there...
Anyway I thought I would just inform the world that something is coming to this space and it shall be grand.
My blog shall consist of everything I love right now; baking, my pets, planning my wedding, cleaning (I find it not to bad), gardening, craft & sewing (which I plan to get into quite soon... I am determined!)

So, I thought I would let you all know, quiet soon this space will be filled weekly with the ramblings of a 21 year old girl dealing with life and trying to enjoy it...

It will be about Bella in Bindyland...

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love hearing from my readers... :)